An email was sent on 1 September 2021 about changes to the labelling of light sources. The full text can be found below or at the link here.
As of 1.9.2021 Energy labelling changes in the EU for light sources (light bulbs), we would like to inform you of the changes and ask you to adjust accordingly.
For products it is necessary:
- Fill in Parameter Energy class (ENERGY_CLASS)
- to the gallery insert to the 3rd - 4th place image of the new energy label
- insert a link to Information sheet in local language market in PDF format or as an image in the gallery
Instructions for the new energy labels by connection type can be found at here.
The adjustment needs to be made urgently in all countries by 21 September 2021 at the latest.
All necessary information about the new designation can be found at this link: https://www.label2020.cz/.
On 1 September 2021 an email was sent about changes to the labelling of light sources. The full text can be found below or under the link here.
As energy labelling for certain categories of electrical appliances changes in the EU od light sources (light bulbs) in September 2021, we would like to inform you about the changes and, if necessary, ask for appropriate adjustments.
The following must be done for the products:
- fill in the parameter Energy class (ENERGY_CLASS)
- insert a picture of a new energy label into the gallery at 3rd - 4th place
- insert a link to the Information Sheet in the local market language in PDF format into the description or you can upload the Information Sheet as a picture into the gallery
Instructions on how to add an energy label can be found here.
The adjustment needs to be made urgently in all countries by 21.9.2021 at the least.
All necessary information about the new designation can be found at this link: https://www.label2020.eu/.