We may encounter situations where branches close temporarily due to capacity, vacation or illness. What should you do if a customer chooses such a branch or your feeder branch is closed? Please see below how to proceed with such an order.
The customer has chosen a branch that is temporarily closed
If the branches fill up completely, they are disabled for new orders.
Orders that were placed before or during the shutdown and you will be able to process the order, please process it as quickly as possible according to our GTC i.e. within 24 hours at the latest.
If you are unable to file and print a label, you will need to change branches. You can also find out if a branch is temporarily disabled by clicking on the image "MALL Point" in the order details.
To change the dispenser, you must send a request to the team Operations. Our Call Centre will contact the customer and then send you an email with the newly selected outlet.
The change is only possible from one delivery point to another, not to the option of delivery to an address.
- when using the service MALL Delivery
To change the branch, the order must be in the state SHIPPING.
After our agreement with the customer, you can change the branch directly in the MALL Partner portal in the order detail - in the "Change branch". You will only be offered available branches, after setting up you can print the label and send the order as soon as possible. After submitting the order, switch the status to SHIPPED.
- still you are not using the service MALL Delivery
Change the branch in the portal after agreement with the customer Storage by WE|DO. Alternatively, you can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branches are not closed for shipments, but only made invisible for new orders.
The opening of branches for new orders will be managed on an operational basis.
Your branch is temporarily closed
You can only have one feeder branch set up. Therefore, it is necessary to change to a new branch in this situation.
- The first thing to do is to find out where the new branch is available. You can find it on the Uloženka by WE|DO website here, where you choose to display only "Deposit box Submission point". Click on the branch of your choice to see whether it is available or not, including opening hours.
When using the service MALL Delivery
Then you need to contact our Operations department, where they will change your chosen branch. In the subject line of your email, please include "Request for change of filing branch" and in the body of the email, include the new submission location + your partner ID. In case you already have shipments with labels that cannot be submitted due to the temporary closure of the submission branch, please include the order ID in the email.
- If your order is still in the MALL Partner Portal SHIPPING team Operations will change the branch you have selected and then you can print a label where you will see the change. You can send your order.
- If you already have an order in the MALL Partner Portal in status SHIPPED and thus the printed labels, it is possible to take this shipment to the nearest delivery office.
Not yet using the service MALL Delivery
If you are using the Uloženka/Mall Point network directly through WE|DO, you can change the delivery branch directly in the Uloženka by WE|DO portal - Store settings in the "Submission branch„.