Add your products to MALL marketing campaign for a special price and increase your sales! Most of the campaigns get strong media support and therefore your products can be sold much easier. In this article we advise you what to set up and where if you receive an invitation to join a campaign
How to find an open marketing campaign
If you receive an e-mail, it means that you have been invited to join a marketing campaign and you can participate in it. The campaign can be created just for you or for the segment in which you sell your products.
The link in the email takes you to the MALL Partner Portal to the Marketing campaign section where you can find a list of all active campaigns assigned to your company.
Taking part in the Marketing campaign
Using the Action button (last column on the right in the table above) reveals details of the campaign where more information about the campaign can be found, including options how to participate with your products.
The following information can be found in the details:
- Status – whether the campaign is active or not
- Locked – whether it is possible to add new products to the campaign
- Minimum discount – a requirement of a minimal discount from your retail price (tj. The price for which you sell the products on MALL)
- Minimum discount from RRP – a requirement of a minimal discount from your retail selling prices (i.e. recommended retail price)
- Number of products – the minimum and maximum number of products that can be entered in the campaign
- Validity – when the campaign will run
- Description – more detailed campaign specification, information about the campaign
- Labels – defines campaign labels that are visible to the users on the website
- Categories/ Divisions – can show for which MALL categories is the campaigns (if specifies)
You can also find a button for uploading the products and the list of uploaded .CVS documents in the campaign details.
Uploading products to the marketing campaign
You can upload specific products and their special discounts to the marketing campaign using TXT, where the product numbers (i.e. numbers under which you send products to MALL) and their prices after the discount is applied are listed – please put only one ID and one discounted price to each line as seen in (see a TXT example below).
A small help for the TXT format is shown after clicking on the question mark. There is a sample TXT file available for download into which you can add your data and upload it to the campaign.
If you choose to use the sample TXT, the procedure is as follows:
- download the TXT file and open it
- add the product numbers that you use to send products to MALL and the new prices after the discount
- save the TXT file into your computer
- upload the TXT file to the campaign using a blue button in the campaign detail
- after the TXT file is uploaded and processed, the uploaded file can be found at the bottom of the page together with possible error messages explaining why the file wasn’t successfully uploaded
- after the TXT file is successfully uploaded, the discounted price will be applied to the chosen products immediately together with the sticker showing participation in the campaign on the website
The most common mistakes when uploading products to the campaign
- incorrect „article_id“ of the products – use your internal product ID
- incorrect file format (only TXT format can be uploaded)
- the maximum number of products or the minimal discount applied is not in accordance with the campaign conditions
- products don’t have the retail price listed in your feed – listed as RRP in the documents, in case of using heureka feed or fastcentrik please contact email@example.com
- for products, you have already entered a special price via your connection - please delete
- be careful if you are uploading the correct prices to the correct countries = prices for CZ, prices for SK, … (the correct country is listed in the campaign name)
After launching the campaign
After launching the campaign (i.e. uploading the products) we recommend making sure that everything is correct on the website and all products have the required discount and sticker applied to them….
Are you unsure how to set up a Marketing campaign? Get in touch with us!