This article will give you further information about the statistics of your sales on Mall. Different statistic views can help you when planning your sales strategies.
You can find the statistics in your partner portal in the „Statistics„ section.
Overview of statistics contains data from the last 6 months and is presented in the currency of the given country. Below you will find a more detailed description.
You can use this filter to determine the time period for the statistics overview.
Time period can be adjusted as needed. Data shown will be displayed only for the given period.
Statistics and graphs
- All orders – all orders that have been created
- Open orders - represents the number of orders with OPEN status for the filtered period
Chart Order status shows the structure of orders based on their statuses.
- Gross GMV - represents the price of all products based on the order created, regardless of their status
- Net GMV - represents the price of all products based on the created order with delivered status
GMV graph shows gross and net GMV for selected time period.
- Average order value – shows the average order price using "product price" and "number of orders"
Average order value graph displays the average order price.
TOP 10 selling products graph shows the top 10 selling products according to their price.
The quantity field is calculated automatically from the amount of sold orders.
The Number of products graph shows the amount of products displayed online and in our database. As a result of displaying the values at the month level, the value in each column represents the maximum number of products for the selected period.
All data can be exported to CSV or xlsx file.
In the top right corner of every graph click on the … icon and choose Export data.
An automatic window will open, where you will choose the format and then submit by the clicking on the Export button.