In the course of our mutual cooperation, a situation may arise where it is necessary for you to issue a credit note - a corrective tax document.
The most common situations where these documents will need to be issued are:
- withdrawal from the purchase contract
- correction of incorrectly entered Delivered status
The credit note must contain
- order numberto which the document relates - you can find it on the return documents or, in the case of a return document, we will email it to you;
- return number - 47xxxxxxxx - please refer to the return documents or in the case of a return, we will email it to you;
- items of the orderfor which you issue a credit note; if a complete order is returned, the credit note must also include freight and time charges as in the order;
- Amountwhich is the same as the purchase price between MALL and the Partner (retail price from the website excluding VAT minus commission)
More than one credit note may be issued.
It is not possible to use one document for both returns (correction of incorrectly entered Delivered status) and real returns (withdrawal from the purchase contract).
For a more efficient resolution of your requests, please direct your inquiries on a situation-by-situation basis to the department, see. Contacts Below.
Damage to the packaging is not included in the total value of the credit, the packaging is only protective of the product (unless it is a collector's edition).
Therefore, the value of the credit note may not be adjusted due to damage to the packaging during shipment.
In the event that the product has been damaged in transit from our warehouse to yours, a request should be sent to us which will include:
- photo documentation,
- description of damage and
- compensation proposal.
These requests will be considered on an individual basis according to the level of damage.