Within our cooperation a time when you will need to send us a credit note may occur.
The most often situations when you need to issue a credit note are:
- Complaint, goods returned
- withdrawal from the purchase contract
- correction of incorrectly entered Delivered status
Credit note must contain
- Order Number to which the document relates - you can find it on the documents enclosed with the returned goods or, in the case we issue a return document, we will email it to you;
- return number - 47xxxxxxxx - please refer to the documents enclosed with the returned goods or in the case we issue a return document, we will email it to you;
- items in the order for which you issued the credit note; in case the whole order is returned, the credit note must also contain shipping and cash on delivery charges from the order;
- Amount, same as the purchase price between Mall and partner (online retail price without VAT and commission)
More than one order can be mentioned on one credit note.
It is not possible to use one credit note document for return documents (correction of incorrectly entered Delivered status) and real returns (withdrawal from the purchase contract).
For more effective communication please contact our departments in case of any questions – as divided below in Contacts .
Damage to the packaging does not enter the total value of the credit note, the packaging has only a protective character for the product (unless it is a collector's edition).
The value of the credit note must therefore not be adjusted due to damage to the packaging during transport.
In the event that the product has been damaged in transit from our warehouse to yours, a request should be sent to us which will include:
- photo documentation,
- description of damage and
- compensation proposal.
These requests will be considered on an individual basis according to the level of damage.