In this article you will find detailed information about the structure of the product and availability MALL XML feed including the rules that need to be followed when creating both feeds.
Important general rules:
- For this connection only MALL XML feeds work according to the structure below.
Other types of feeds don't work, the system won't load them.
- Heureka feeds do not work for this connection. MALL XML feed and Heureka feed are completely different types of feeds and are treated as 2 different types of connections. It is also not possible to combine feed types. Check if you have set the correct connection type in MALL Partner portal. If you have the wrong type of connection set up, email your Onboarding Specialist.
- Inventory cannot be inserted into the product feed, you need to create a separate availability feed.
- Feeds must be generated to online accessible URLs in XML format and only in UTF-8 encoding. We do not tolerate FTP or FTPS.
- Feed testing takes place directly in the MALL Partner Portal. After the URL links are created, they must be inserted into the portal in the Feeds tab and start processing. The result of the processing can be found in the Statistics where you will also find error messages that is to be corrected. Instructions for inserting feeds into the portal and where to find error messages can be found in the article here.
We also recommend that you always enable regular play at intervals.
On the following pages you will find a detailed description of the 2 basic forms of XML feed.
page 2: Product feed
page 3: Availability feed