Add more products to MALL and increase your sales! This article will show you how you can expand your offer on MALL Partner and the reasons why this can boost your sales.
Why expand your portfolio (SKU)
- Single product listing fee - No matter if you have 1 or 999999 products, the fee is not based on the number of products.
- More likely sales - You can reach other potential customers in more areas with your products.
- Recommended products - When a customer adds your product to their basket, we automatically recommend your other products to them during the process. The customer can simply add your products to their basket to optimise their order.
- Partner page - A URL is automatically generated for you on MALL domains, where only products from your offer will be displayed. Thanks to this page, the customer has the possibility to see your entire product range on MALL/ Mimovrste.
- Upload to us also products that are already offered from other partners or MALL, you can show your competitiveness in the market.
- List the products that have a longer delivery time. For these products you can easily set a special delivery delay compared to standard products, for more information on setting the delivery delay please see here.
In case you decide to expand your portfolio by a significant number of SKUs, it is important to consider how to connect them.
For example: a partner has products linked via Manual link with 100-200 SKUs, he wants to expand his portfolio to 1000 SKUs, in this case it is better to switch to linking via MALL XML feed. The article will help you to decide which connection to choose How to choose a suitable connection.
What to watch out for
- It is necessary to take care of the correct uploading of products:
- to have as many photos/videos of products as possible
- short and long labels
- the brand name of the products
- classification into the correct categories
- filled in parameters and values for products
- How the product should look like and what is needed for the product is described in the article Product appearance and content requirements.
- Product size - correct designation of smallbox and bigbox products. More detailed description can be found in the article here.
For example: if you sell small size products (Smallbox flag) and you will upload larger size products (Bigbox flag), you need to arrange and set up a carrier for Bigbox products.
- In the context of our mutual cooperation, it is necessary to comply with the Selling Price as you are obliged to do in General Terms and Conditions, see article Determination of the sale price in standard mode.
If you have any doubts or questions about the extension of the product portfolio, please contact us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact us via Help Centre.