Our common goal is to have a satisfied customer who buys at MALL / Mimovrste regularly. Therefore, it is important that the customer receives accurate information in a timely manner.
Status error is the ratio of all orders with incorrectly entered final status to all orders for the monitored period (eg Order with DELIVERED status set as CANCELED).
For more information on how to resolve an incorrectly entered order status, see here.
In case of incorrectly entered state DELIVERED see the information in the article Incorrect DELIVERED status, or fictitious return.
Incorrectly entered states affect the customer experience due to poor customer information due to the receipt / non-receipt of the invoice for the order.
Therefore, a maximum limit of 0.5% of incorrectly entered stocks is set for orders for the monitored period from the total number of orders of each partner.
For example, what affects a partner SLA Status error:
- late setting of the DELIVERED state - for this reason, the customer does not receive an invoice and manual intervention by MALL is required
- incorrectly entered incorrect final status by the partner (RETURNED, CANCELED, DELIVERED) - increases labor on the MALL side
- unjustified request of the partner to change the status of the order by MALL (eg setting the status CANCELED from OPEN - the partner can set himself on his own side)
What does not belong to the partner in the SLA Status error:
- technical error, error on the part of MALL (eg technical failure to overwrite the final status for the MALL Delivery service, incorrect status for WE | DO by Uloženka)
- changes in the status of orders based on customer requests (eg in the event that the customer turns to our Call Center with a request to send an invoice within 24 hours of delivery or when the goods are returned immediately at dispensing branches)
Status error in the MALL Partner portal
Bookmark Status error can be found in the MALL Partner portal in the section Quality of service. You can monitor the current data in percentages for the given month and for the last 7 days. Here you will also see an overview of recent months.
The status of your account is evaluated based on the last month ended.
At the same time you have the option under the button "Report“Export a list of incorrectly entered statuses for orders for your selected month in .xlsx format. An automatic window will open, where you enter the given month for which you want to export orders and confirm with the button "Download„.