Our common goal is to have a satisfied customer who buys at MALL / Mimovrste regularly. The timely delivery of the shipment to the customer has a great influence on the customer experience, which is why we closely monitor the fulfillment of the on-time delivery date.
On-Time Delivery monitors the number of orders that were delivered on the specified delivery date in the given monitored period.
Therefore, it is important to have it set up correctly Delivery delay (eg the delivery delay setting for products takes precedence over the delivery setting) a Close time (represents the closing time of the expedition). Read about the correct settings here.
By setting the correct Delivery delay, the customer will receive the shipment within the expected time and thus increase the quality of customer service. Late delivery of the shipment significantly negatively affects the customer experience.
To meet this SLA, it is necessary to deliver a minimum of 90% orders on the specified delivery date from all orders.
In the event of a breach of a given SLA, it is necessary to first check the processes of sending shipments at your warehouse. If you do not find any delays on your part, it is necessary to check the behavior of your carrier.
If you find that your carrier does not meet the delivery deadlines, we recommend a subsequent extension Delivery delay.
If you use the Deposit by WE | DO for delivery points (PUP) as a carrier, it is necessary to find out the Close time of your delivery point (time of collection of consignments to DEPO) for timely delivery of the consignment to the end customer. If the shipment is delivered before the branch's Close time, the shipment will be delivered the next day.
For example, what affects On-Time Delivery partner SLAs:
- late setting of SHIPPED and DELIVERED status (the time for changing the status of SHIPPED to DELIVERED is max. 24 hours after the change of status at the carrier) - the customer does not have information about the status of the shipment and MALL evaluates the order as not meeting the deadline for dispatch and delivery of goods
- late delivery of the order to the carrier - SHIPPED status must realistically agree with the handover of consignments to the carrier (with regard to the setting of the Close time of delivery points)
- incorrect setting Delivery delay - the set time for delivery does not correspond to the actual condition (for example: late removal of goods, the carrier does not deliver within D + 1)
What does not belong to the partner in SLA On-Time Delivery:
- timely delivery to the delivery point - the date of delivery means the date when the shipment is ready for collection (the SLA does not include the number of days when the shipment is waiting to be picked up by the customer)
- time of payment by bank transfer - the scheduled delivery date is shifted according to the date of payment crediting (the number of days from the order to payment crediting is not counted in the SLA)