When entering the DELIVERED status, it is important that it is set based on true data.
However, there may be situations where this status is set by mistake and the parcel is returned to you, then you have no choice but to issue a so-called. return document.
The return document is a tool for applying the process in reconciliation of accounting balances. When entering the status DELIVERED the goods are purchased by MALL and therefore the situation (incorrectly set to Delivered) needs to be resolved with a credit note. This process will link your credit note to the order.
Since the status DELIVERED is the final, a return document is issued for goods with the incorrect DELIVERED status with a request for credit notewhich is then sent to your e-mail.
The credit note must be sent back to Operations team within 14 days of sending the request.
In the case of automatic credit notes in self-billing, you will not be sent a credit note request, but a credit note will be issued by the system after the return document has been created and can be found in the MALL Partner Portal under the Billing tab.
So if you receive a request from your colleagues in Operations to send you a credit note in this situation, where a status has been entered incorrectly DELIVEREDwithout causing to physically hand over the shipment to the customer, you need to issue a credit note as soon as possible to get the flow of money and goods back on track.
Without credit note sent we can't refund the customer and that's why we need your quick cooperation.
You can no longer change the DELIVERED status of an order in your MALL Partner Portal..
The return document may also relate to a situation where the customer has been delivered only a partial shipment.
In this situation - a partial shipment - there are two possible ways to proceed:
- You send the missing goods to the customer at your own expense - thus the DELIVERED status of the entire shipment is set correctly and the customer does not need to refund any money.
Send such goods directly to the customer to his address listed in the order details, not to MALL.
- In the case where goods cannot be sent (you do not have it in stock), you need to return this undelivered part of the shipment with a return document Cancel.
Your Operations colleagues will send you a request for a credit note, which will be used to refund the customer for that part of the shipment.
The return document has a number series starting 47*.
At credit it is necessary to state the following:
- Number ordersto which the situation relates
- Number Document 47*, that your colleagues will send to your email
- an amount equal to the purchase price between MALL and your e-shop (the price from the website without VAT, reduced by a percentage of the Selling Price - see the term according to General Terms and Conditions of MALL Partner)
- multiple orders and return documents can be listed on one credit note
- also indicate the amount on the credit note transport and the periodicity fee