For a smooth start of the MALL Delivery service, we recommend that you check changes in your logistics and ordering processes. We have prepared a summary of the most important things for you.
1. Changes in your warehouse
Prepare for a new resource as you obtain labels for your packages and verify that you will process new orders correctly after activation.
From the date of activation of MALL Delivery, you may no longer place shipments at your original carrier (eg Vouchers by WE | DO)! If you send the shipment in the old way, the synchronization of order statuses will NOT work and the freight will be charged to you by the original carrier. You will also be denied any claims for invoices.
- check the deactivation of the connection to the original carrier if you use any form of automation of loading shipments and labels
- new service provides labels in pdf and zpl format - choose the one that will suit you better
- inform the employees in your warehouse about the new process, if necessary
2. Carrier settings
Make sure you have the right carriers selected, our team will help you activate them. For the efficient operation of the service, it is ideal to use a combination of delivery to the address and to the MALL shop and point offtake points.
At the same time, make sure that you have the delivery delay set correctly. You can find more about setting up traffic with the active service here.
When sent in the Czech Republic
- Intime - code 29 (delivery to address)
- Voucher - code 20 (MALL Shop collection points)
- Partner deposit - code 21 (MALL Point collection points)
When sending in Slovakia
- DPD HD - code 32 (delivery to address)
- SK storage - code 119 (MALL Shop collection points)
- Uloženka - DPD Pickup SK - code 49 (consumption points in the DPD network)
- DEPO SK (cz - sk) - code 125 (consumption points in the DEPO network)
- DEPO SK (sk - sk) - code 125 (consumption points in the DEPO network)
Review other established shipments, the shopping cart always offers customers only one shipment to the address according to the size of the package. If you have established additional shipments for the smallbox size, they will not be reflected in the selection in the cart.
3. Order management
The service will partially handle the process of switching order statuses and filling in tracking of consignments for you on the basis of our connection with the transport provider with regular synchronization of consignment statuses.
- meet changes in the order process
- make sure that you always switch the order status to SHIPPED after handing over the package to the carrier, this is the main synchronization trigger
- for the first orders, check the correctness of the process on your part
4. Changes in invoicing
With the activation of the new service, there are no significant changes in billing, both with active automation in the form of Self-billing and in the original manual billing method.
- you will no longer find the item shipping on invoices for goods sold
- there is a change in the cash-on-delivery selection - the carriers send the selected funds to the MALL account, which they pay you on the basis of the issued statement
- reduction of the number of credits - credits will be issued only in the case of orders with transport that is not covered by the MALL Delivery service
- If you use the "FDEL" label for free shipping on a given product during the month, you will be charged the price of shipping to pay for orders with this product.
5. Undelivered shipments
meet the package recovery processwhich have not been delivered to the customer.
- set up an email notification for shipments to be picked up on the bookmark Partner / Notification Management
- verify that you have a PIN available on the partner portal for picking up undelivered shipments when picking up at the branch
6. Vrats and complaints
The process of handling returns and complaints about the goods by the customer remains unchanged.
In the event of a claim for damage or loss of the shipment, our team will be on hand to help you settle the damage with the carrier. Email your requests to email@example.com
7. Transition of an existing partner
If you are already one of our successful partners who engages in this service during active sales, prepare for the transitional period of managing your orders.
- Set a fixed launch date with our team for a better overview
- the service will start on the day of activation with new orders, so be prepared to process the remaining orders through the original process!
8. API connection
If you use the API link to MALL Partner, it will necessary adjustments must be made on your side.
- modification of calls and changes of order statuses and filling in tracking
- implementation of a new endpoint for retrieving labels
- retrieving information about undelivered shipments
- involvement of notifications about order change (webhook) - we recommend!