Below you will find basic information concerning most partners going through the onboarding process at MALL Partner Program.
1. Manual product upload (manual input)
The purpose of manual input is the complete management in the MALL partner portal.
2. MALL Partner portal
Login to portal can be found here:
– CZ; SK; SI
The administrator account is created by the partner during registration, or by a MALL sales manager for the partner. If you did not set a password during registration, you can use the function of forgotten password:
– CZ; SK ; SI
3. Links to useful documents and manuals
- MALL category export – All files with current MALL menu exports (for individual countries).
- MP product appearance on MALL – An article specifying how product texts and images should appear to comply with MALL rules.
- Manual Input - Product creation – Instructions for creating a product in the MALL Partner portal.
- Sandbox account for controlling draft products – Description of the sandbox account, used for viewing unpublished products.
- MALL Delivery – Instructions for setting up delivery options (only for partners using MALL delivery platform - MDP).
- Self-billing, automatic billing for MP partners – An article presenting the billing process between MALL and a partner who uses self-billing.
- Manual billing, offset of receivables and payables – An article presenting the billing process between MALL and a partner who does not use self-billing.
- Credit note – An article related to invoicing.
4. From the onboarding view the partner must have the following points resolved before getting started:
- Resolved contract and administrative matters.
- Completely uploaded product portfolio. Products must meet quality requirements. MALL will check the products before they are published.
- Established delivery settings (information for the shopping cart).
- Filled in contact details, including addresses (especially address of the warehouse).
- Have a link to MALL provided on your e-shop / website.
- Correctly set closing time.
If the above steps are met and there are no other individual barriers, the partner will obtain permission from MALL to release products online.
5. Brands & EAN
- The brand will soon become a mandatory attribute. Partners uploading new products will do so directly with the given brand. If the partner comes across brands that are new to MALL (the search bar does not offer the brand when creating the product), they will apply for a new brand here. MALL then creates the new brand.
- EAN, like brand_id, will soon become a mandatory attribute. Partners uploading new products will therefore upload them directly with the completed EAN.
Contact addresses have been set up for the partners for effective communication. As part of speeding up the communication, partners state their partner number / company name in the subject of e-mails. Alternatively, partners can also use the help center.
7. API (optional - orders)
Client_id („API key“) can be found in the MALL partner portal in the Partner section.
Online API documentation:
- Complete description of API.
- A client that makes it easier for partners to implement API if they use PHP.
- Pre-set SDK package.
You can also watch our instructional video (only in Czech)