Below are the basic points that affect most partners going through the onboarding process for the MALL Partner Program. Including useful information.
1. HEUREKA XML Feeds
The basic prerequisite for cooperation with MALL is the partner's ability to generate Product and Availability feed, which is based on the HEUREKY specification. It is important to note that for MALL it may be different mandatory set of elements.
2. Partner MALL portal
The login to the portal can be found here:
– EN; EN
Admin account is created by the partner at registration or by the MALL merchant.
If you did not set a password when you registered, you can use the forgotten password feature:
– EN; EN
3. It is essential to have the following points resolved before commencing the sale:
- Resolved contractual issues.
- Resolved product import:
- Uploaded by product and availability HEUREKA XML Feed in MALL Partner portalwhich contains the complete agreed product portfolio.
- After uploading the feeds, it is essential to check Feed status, which contains error logs and can be used to read problem items.
- Paired all brandsIf the partner comes across brands that are new to MALL, he/she will apply for their establishment here.
- Correctly defined all CATEGORYTEXTS (CZ tree, SK tree). If the partner does not specify the exact CATEGORYTEXT according to HEUREKY in his feed for the products, it is possible to assign it on the category matching.
- Paired all available product parameters and their values. If the partner uses variant products, you need complete the creation of variants in the portal.
- Assigned element EANthat will soon become Mandatory. Partners listing new products therefore upload them directly with the EAN filled in. For more information, please see here.
- Products must comply with Requirements on quality. MALL will check products before they are published. The partner can view the products with their Sandbox account.
- Logistics sorted:
- Founded by transport (information for Cart). If the partner uses MALL Delivery, it follows the articles here.
- If it is necessary for sales to use the division of traffic into smallbox and bigbox, marks partner bigbox products v box control and enters in the portal the relevant bigbox carrier.
- Correctly set close time.
- Administrative matters resolved:
- Familiarity with through the billing process. And that's according to the mode:
- Familiarity with ordering process.
If the above points are met and there are no other individual barriers, the partner will be granted permission by MALL to product publishing and thus the sale will start.
For effective communication, the following is created for partners Help Centre. Alternatively, partners are set up contact addresses. To speed up communication, partners include their partner number (or alternatively their company) in the subject line of emails.
5. API (optional - orders)
Client_id (the "API key") can be found in the partner MALL portal in the section Partner.
Online documentation for the API is available here:
- Complete description API.
- A client that makes it easier for partners to implement if use PHP.
- Prepared by SDK package.
6. Important notes on connecting using HEUREKA XML feeds
The undeniable advantage of uploading products using HEUREKA XML feeds is the speed of starting sales even with a large number of products. However, the following facts must be taken into account.
- Primarily there is no direct browsing to the MALL category tree.
Categories are assigned automatically based on CATEGORYTEXT. MALL and HEUREKA trees are not 1:1. In case of a misclassification of a product reported by MALL, it is necessary to move products manually.
- The HEUREKA feed does not contain a universal element for product weight. Therefore, unlike other feeds, it is not possible to scale the transport fee according to the weight of the products. The division is possible into smallbox and bigbox and it is also possible to scale the transport fee according to the total price of the order.
The issue of pricing the transport fee to the partner is eliminated when using the service MALL Delivery.
- The shipping information in the HEUREKA product XML feed is not taken into account on MALL. Information about transport options is entered in the MALL Partner Portal.
- All items to be on sale on MALL must have an availability record in the availability feed. Otherwise, they would show as unavailable on the site.
- Variants are created "via parameter" on MALL and you need to list the parameter (typically color, size, weight, etc.) and its value in your product feed, have it paired and marked as a variant in the partner portal. Variant parameters can be a maximum of 2 per category.
- Multiple parameter values cannot be used at this time.
- Uploading products using HEUREKA XML feeds is only possible on MALL.CZ and MALL.SK.
- HEUREKA feeds do not contain the equivalent of product labels (LABEL). It is therefore not possible to use highlighting products on MALL in full.
- It is not possible to include the brand name in the product/variant name on MALL because MALL already assigns the brand name automatically based on the element MANUFACTURER. The solution is the brand name in the element PRODUCTNAME do not specify. MALL can remove the brand name in the product name automatically if it is exactly the same. The status can be verified immediately after the products are listed. The ideal procedure leading to the removal duplicate marks you can consult with the Onbording team via Help Centre.