Below you will find basic information concerning most partners going through the onboarding process at MALL Partner Program.
1. HEUREKA XML Feeds
The basic prerequisite for working with MALL is the partner's ability to generate product and availability feeds based on HEUREKY's specifications. Note that there may be a different mandatory element set for MALL.
2. MALL Partner portal
Login to the portal can be found here:
– CZ; SK
The admin account is created by the partner during registration, or by a MALL employee.
If you did not set a password during registration, you can use the function of forgotten password:
– CZ; SK
3. Before you can start selling on MALL, you need to resolve the following:
- Resolved contract matters.
- Resolved import of products:
- Uploaded product and availability HEUREKA XML Feed in the MALL Partner portal, which contains a complete contracted product portfolio.
- After uploading the feeds, it is necessary to check Feed status, which contains error logs and it is possible to find problematic items in it.
- Paired all brands, which the partner plans to publish on MALL. If the partner comes across a brand that is new to MALL, they can apply for their creation here.
- Correctly defined CATEGORYTEXT (CZ tree, SK tree). If the partner does not specify the exact CATEGORYTEXT according to HEUREKA in his product feed, it is possible to assign it in the tab category pairing.
- All available product parameters and their values have to be paired. If the partner uses variant products, it is necessary to complete the creation of variants in the portal.
- Assigned element EANwill soon be obligatory. Partners listing new products therefore upload them directly with the EAN filled in. For more information, please see here.
- Products must match quality requirements. MALL will inspect the products before they are published. The partner can view the products with their Sandbox account.
- Resolved logistics:
- Correctly set delivery (information for the shopping cart). If the partner uses MALL Delivery, he follows the articles here.
- If it is necessary to use the division of delivery into smallbox and bigbox. The partner has to mark bigbox products in the box management and add the relevant bigbox carrier in the portal.
- Correctly set closing time.
- Resolved administrative issues:
- Getting to know the billing process. According to the regime:
- Getting to know the ordering process.
If the above points are met and there are no other individual barriers, the partner will obtain a permit from MALL to publish products and start selling on MALL.
For effective communication FAQ has been set up for partners. Alternatively, partners can also use contact addresses. As part of speeding up the communication, partners state their partner number / company name in the subject of e-mails.
5. API (optional - orders)
Client_id ("API key") can be found by the partner in the MALL partner portal in the section Partner.
Online API documentation is available here:
- Complete description of API.
- A client that makes it easier for partners to implement API if they use PHP.
- Pre-set SDK package.
6. Important information about using the HEUREKA XML feed connection
The undeniable advantage of uploading products using HEUREKA XML feeds is the speed of starting sales with a large number of products. However, the following facts must be taken into account.
- Primarily, there is no direct browsing into the tree of MALL categories.
Categories are assigned automatically based on CATEGORYTEXT. The MALL and HEUREKA trees are not 1: 1. In case of incorrect classification of the product reported by MALL, it is necessary move products manually.
- HEUREKA feed does not contain a universal element for product weight. Therefore, unlike other connections, it is not possible to use delivery settings according to product weight. The division is possible into smallbox and bigbox and it is also possible to set the delivery according to the total price of the order.
The issue of pricing the delivery is eliminated when using the service MALL Delivery.
- Delivery information in the HEUREKA product XML feed is not taken into account in MALL. Information about the delivery options has to be entered in the MALL Partner portal.
- All items to be sold on MALL must have an availability record in the availability feed. Otherwise, they would appear unavailable on the web.
- Variants are created on the MALL "via a parameter" and it is necessary to state such a parameter (typically color, size, weight, etc.) and its value in your product feed and have it paired and marked as a variant in the partner portal. There can only be two variant parameters for each category.
- It is not possible to use multiple parameter values at this time.
- Uploading products using HEUREKA XML feeds is only possible on MALL.CZ and MALL.SK.
- HEUREKA feeds do not contain the equivalent of product labels (LABEL). It is therefore not possible to use product highlighting on MALL to full extent.
- The brand name cannot be specified in the product / variant name on MALL, because MALL already assigns the brand name automatically based on the element MANUFACTURER. The solution is to not include the brand name in the element PRODUCTNAME . MALL can remove the brand name in the product name automatically if it is exactly the same. The condition can be verified immediately after browsing the products. The ideal procedure for removing duplicate tags you can consult with the Onbording team via FAQ.